In order to attend any non-public session, participate, or present at SCCS-Bng, registration is mandatory. Registration can be done online or at the conference venue.
To register online, please follow the registration and payment instructions below:
- First, please create an account on the website for which a valid email address will be necessary.
- Upon account creation, you will be provided a link to the payment gateway where the fee must be paid. Payment can be made via online funds transfer, netbanking, credit card, debit card, or cash card.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive email confirmation of your payment and registration as well as your unique Registration Number. This Registration Number must then be entered into your SCCS account details for the registration to be complete. Please note that this Registration Number is essential for all conference-related activities.
- Please note that registration for the conference is not mandatory for submission of an abstract.
* To register at the conference venue, please ensure you have sufficient funds on your person in the form of cash as well as your institutional identification card. Registration will occur at the designated registration desk near the entrance of the venue. Our volunteers will be present to assist you.
General online registration.
Registration for International Delegates is now closed. For any queries or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Early Bird Registration [15th March to 1st June 2023] – INR 3000
General online registration [2nd June to 15th September 2023] – INR 3500
On-spot registration at the venue [9th October to 12th October 2023] – INR 4000
The registration fee covers the cost of meals and grants full access to all conference activities, including plenaries, presentations, and events, both during and after the conference via online materials.
Please note that accommodation fees for non-presenters are not included in the registration fee. Priority for accommodations will be given to those who have requested it during registration, and their accommodation status will be confirmed before the conference begins.
Accommodation is available from 8th October to 13th October 2023. The accommodation fee is Rs. 550/- per person per day.