Note : SCCS-Bengaluru 2021 will be held online. As there are no travel and local accommodation expenses applicable, there will be no bursaries provided this year.
In order to attend any non-public session, participate, or present at SCCS-Bng, registration is mandatory. Registration can be done online or at the conference venue*.
Here’s how you can register:
- Create an account on the website with a valid email address.
- Upon creating an account, you will be provided a link to the payment gateway where the fee must be paid. Payment can be made via online funds transfer, net-banking, credit card, debit card, or cash card.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive an email confirmation of your payment and registration as well as your unique Registration Number.
- This Registration Number must then be entered into your SCCS account details for the registration to be complete. Please note that this Registration Number is essential for all conference-related activities.
* SCCS-Bangalore 2021 will be online and so there will be no registration at the conference venue this year.
General online registration.
The registration fee for the virtual conference is Rs. 500 (exclusive of the Rs. 15 bank charges). This will include access to all plenaries, presentations and events during the conference dates, as well as any materials and content that shall be available online afterwards.