Note: SCCS-Bengaluru 2020 will be held online. As there are no travel and local accommodation expenses applicable, there will be no bursaries provided this year.
In order to attend any non-public session, participate, or present at SCCS-Bengaluru 2020, registration is mandatory.
To register online, please follow the registration and payment instructions below.
- To register online, please follow the registration and payment instructions below.
- First, please create an account on the website for which a valid email address will be necessary.
- Upon account creating, you will be provided a link to the payment gateway where the fee must be paid. Payment can be made via online funds transfer, netbanking, credit card, debit card, or cash card.
- Upon successful payment, you will receive email confirmation of your payment and registration as well as your unique Registration Number.
- This Registration Number must then be entered into your SCCS account details for the registration to be complete. Please note that this Registration Number is essential for all conference-related activities.
SCCS Bangalore 2020 will be held online and so there will be no registration at the conference venue this year.
General online registration [dates] [fee]