Home Conference Schedule Plenary Speakers Talks and Posters Workshops Panel Discussions Who's Who Guide to slack
Workshop registrations are now closed!
Important instructions for Participants:
- Registration to the conference is mandatory for attending workshops. You will not be able to sign up for a workshop without a valid registration.
- There will be multiple workshops running simultaneously between 2:30 PM - 4:30 PM on all four days of the conference.
- Participants can register for a maximum of ONE workshop per day.
- Spots per workshop will be limited and will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis.
- When you attend the conference, we request you to stick to the workshops for which you register online, and not skip them / try to switch at the last minute. If you switch/skip, you may be depriving a fellow participant from taking advantage of an otherwise available spot and hence we discourage this practice.
- Once you have chosen your workshops (online) and confirmed your submission, we will not be able to change your choices.
- After confirming your submission, you will be able to view on your dashboard the workshops that you have chosen.
- PLEASE make a note of the workshops you will be attending, and the respective days, for your own reference.